Ashes Cricket 2013 brings a brand new authentic gaming experience to Cricket fans. Celebrating the most intense and long standing international Test rivalry.
The Ashes Series 2013 – Play The Ashes as Australia or England. Play either series, consisting of five Test matches located at real match venues in both Australia and the UK.
Test Match – Play a full Test Match over five days, with two innings per side.
One Day International – Play a ODI in which each side has a maximum number of overs, selectable by the player (5, 10, 25 or 50), in which to score.
Twenty20 – Play a t20 cricket match. Each side has a maximum of twenty overs in which to score.
Tournaments – Play a tournament from the following selection:
– Twenty Overs Pro League
– Twenty Overs World Championship
– World Premier’s Cup
– International Trophy
– Custom Tournament
– A twenty overs tournament consisting of ten teams in a league format.
– A twenty overs tournament consisting of sixteen teams in a round robin / knockout format.
– An ODI tournament consisting of sixteen teams in a round robin / knockout format.
– An ODI tournament consisting of eight teams in a round robin / knockout format.
– Configure your own tournament of either twenty overs, ODI or Test matches with various other options.
Developer: Trickstar Games
Publisher: 505 Games
Release Date: 22 November 2013
Size: 3.40 GB
Parts: 7 [500 MB Each]
Requirements: Core i3 3.3 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Graphic Card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 460 or better), 15 GB HDD, Windows Vista/7/8